- Cartooning isn't just a way of drawing; it is a way of seeing. Which part is more important. (31)
- Why is the cartoon universal? (31)
- Describe the differences in cartoon styles around the world, what is the reason for each? (43-44)
- “Words are the ultimate abstraction” True or False? (47)
- Are words abstracted but a picture is not? (49)
- What makes an image iconic?
- Can the Camera be exchanged equally for the sketchbook? (11.5)
- Is there or is there not, a sense of truthfulness with either the camera or the sketchbook?
- Would you consider the photo sequence “Rolling tire 1972” truthful to the actual event it is trying to depict? (11.5)
- Do storyboards add to or hinder to the creativity of the architect?
- How would you describe “architecture in film,” “filmic architecture”?(100)
- “Architecture at every instant, without being able to grasp the thousandth part of a second in which the transition takes place.” Does true architecture have to be static or can we call film architecture? (102)
- The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is essentially a film of a play. Can this be considered filmic architecture? (103)