1. Based on the reading of Eidetic Operations and New Landscapes, by living in our present landscape, is one hindered from seeing the true value?
2. Corner goes on to talk about how landscape design has become "institutionalized and taken for granted." What forms of representation can we create to show more "engaging landscapes?" 
3. With these new forms, do you think it can hurt or improve the explanation of your project, since it's not the "traditional format?"
4. In the collage making reading, do you think collage making with different sorts of materials and methods serve a purpose for an architect's client?
5. In your own opinion, how do we distinguish between art and architecture?